Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Speaking of not being timid...



The Meandering Mouse Blog is about to cross a threshold it has never crossed before...the NSFW line.

See that graphic up above? It’s there to let you know you should only scroll down when you are in a place where it’s OK to look at...ahem...controversial images. I don’t expect it to be used too often around here...but it is appropriate for today.

In my last post, I wrote that the one thing I would change about myself would be my timidity. Well, it’s time to take a big step to change that.

Are you ready, readers?

...

...

...

Photo credit: Wikipedia

This is a picture of an adult male uncircumcised penis.
 
I think it’s beautiful.

Anyone who would reject a man solely because he’s not circumcised is a superficial fool.

Circumcision of any kind is a subject that pisses me off fast (no pun intended – well, wait, that one was kind of cool). I don’t know of any sane person who is for female circumcision, but those who still say that you should do it to male babies frustrate me to no end.

There is no good reason for male circumcision. 

None.

Some say it should be done for hygiene – to prevent diseases such as AIDS and cancer (penile and cervical).

That is like saying you should shave the hair off your head to prevent dandruff. 

The foreskin can be kept clean. An uncircumcised man can still use a condom.

Get over it.

I don’t even want to hear from those who do it to please an imaginary man in the sky. Or to make sure the son looks like the father.

An adult man, if he really can’t live without getting circumcised, should be allowed to do so (although I hope he makes this decision after doing all of the research).

It is just plain perverted to make the decision for a newborn baby who doesn’t know what is going on or what he’s losing – only that it hurts.

The foreskin is not the enemy.

Let’s leave it where it belongs.

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment